Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pick a Caption

I got this from a friend and I just couldn't resist posting it for everyone to see. It was really difficult for me to pick a caption but my pick is #5.
This one is really funny - look at Bill's expression and pick a caption......

1. 'Why did I marry her? Why didn't I just put a loaded gun in my mouth? Why God, Why?'
2. 'Holy crap, look at that ass. Somewhere, a semi-truck is missing its 'Oversized Load' sign.
3. 'Somewhere, there's two fat girls, naked in a hot tub and I'm stuck here listening to her jabber on about health care. Geez, Rush is right, she does sound like Nurse Ratchet.'
4. 'And to think -- I could of had a V8'!
5. 'If Someone yelled 'Haul ass', it would take her two trips.'
6. 'Boy , Do I reallly want another four years of this?'

No comments: