Sunday, July 15, 2007

Claws of Death

Don't get me wrong on this post. I love cats and dogs. I have had a cat and dog in my family for all my life.
This I found funny because I remember times when my cat would get wet, and would put a chuckle on my face, so these photos brought back memories. This one is for all of you who have faced the "Claws of Death".
I thought you loved me!


??

You just wait ... I'll get even with you for this....


??

You said the water was warm!!!!


??

???I don't like you anymore.....

?

I'm gonna sit here until you get the towel ... now go!


??

??

You're squeezing too tight ... look at my eyes ... they say "tilt"!


??

No, I am NOT your good kitty!


??


??

What's wrong with you people? This is cruel....and....WET!


??

??Why can't I get any traction?


?

??

I wish I could get on my knees to pray


??


??

No, no, no, no! ?I said "NO!"

4 comments:

Lee said...

lol Reminds me of times I've washed my cats...not these two I have now...they'd never forgive me, I reckon! lol

Sandra said...

LOL Lee, I laughed the whole time I was posting the photos. Thanks for coming by and commenting.

Unknown said...

We rescued a couple of kittys that were bound for the animal shelter (gas chamber) last month. Specks (boy) looks like he has "specks" on. Pixie(girl), well, the name says it all. All over the place, all of the time (except for nap time).

Tomorrow, Specks boy gets de-kittied. They are getting old enough to worry about. Pixie next.

For throw away cats, these two are really neat, and smart also.

Sandra said...

Wow I am honored to have you come by Marc. I am so glad you are enjoying the kittens. My granddaughter loves her cat now all she needs to learn is how to not carry him like he is be choked to death. :)