Sunday, July 15, 2007

Wood Art



















There are all kinds of art in this world. There is veggie art, pop art, steel art, scotch tape art, and I am sure there are a million other forms of art if you ask any person on the street. But this art amazes me, when I first got this email I thought to myself wow this man is talented. Then I started thinking, I wonder what this man does or had done for a living. Wonder what he does in his spare time? I hope you enjoy this art as much as I did.


2 comments:

Lee said...

How brilliant. I'd love to be able to work with wood.

Sandra said...

My brother-n-law has made some wood items and taught me a few things but then again my dad had three girls and I was his stand in son so I have worked with wood on a small scale. This man is amazing though.