Sunday, August 12, 2007

The YaYa Sisters

This one I need to thank a good friend of mine, who is soon to be married to a great guy, for no other reason then to say she will be called Mrs Wino, for todays post. Thanks again for the funny email and I am hoping to spread the smiles to everyone today. It is amazing what just a smile will do to a persons outlook on life for the day. I hope this puts a smile on your face and brightens your day.

Laughter lowers your blood pressure and elevates your mood.

So, laugh loud and long!!

The Yaya Sisters

AND REMEMBER:

GOOD FRIENDS ARE LIKE STARS.

YOU DON'T ALWAYS SEE THEM,

BUT YOU ALWAYS KNOW THEY ARE THERE!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thank you Emme for posting the email I sent to you. I always think of you, as you always think of me when getting funny stuff to share. I don't always get to comment, but I do read your posts.