Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bikini

You may be able to help me. As always, when I need advice or counsel I turn to my most trusted friends. I do this because I know you will always be candid and honest with me. I need your opinion on something that has been bothering me for some time now. I am counting on you so please don't let our long lasting friendship influence your answer. Thanks in advance!


Does this bikini make this hippo's butt look too big???
Hope this put a smile on your face !
BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT,

2 comments:

Neocon said...

Actually, I think it outlines it and gives it some proportion. And the color of the bikini is rather fetching! She probably should get a few gallons of shea butter, though! The cracks will only get bigger out in the sun!

Lee said...

No...the butt is okay...it's the shoulders that've got me worried! ;)