Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bear Hug

I wanted to post this because it was so cute and I just wanted to let everyone that came by to visit to know how much I cherish my friends. To me besides God, and family, my friends make a big part of my life. To my friend, Lee, down under who is freezing these last few days I apologize for making you see cold and polar bears and adding to the problem. :) I hope you enjoy my bear hug.

Wishing you
In your busy life



Time for Relaxation



Good Sleep



Good Health with Exercise



Someone to Dance With



& a Bit of Adventure




Good Looks



But Most of All...
I Wish You Lots of Bear Hugs



And The Comforts of Real Love



Many Blessings..
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.


But watch out for those darn penguins!



Do you ever feel like doing this to someone?

2 comments:

Lee said...

Awww...that's okay, Sandra...I love polar bears. :)

It's still chilly here and I'm rugged up like a bear at the moment. The cats poke their noses out the door and promptly come back inside again. I don't mind the cold, though...it's nice for a change. Our summers and hot and long enough, so this is a welcome relief. ;)

Sandra said...

I am glad you are not freezing down there. My air conditioner at my home went out yesterday so I could really use some cool weather from you right now. The temp got up to 93 yesterday and it was boiling in the house. Ceiling fans are not enough in this Houston humidity. I am glad you like polar bears. ;)