Sunday, March 18, 2007




Carnival photos of my granddaughter. Here goes my attempt at posting photos. I would think if it doesn't work it is because of this. :))) By the way, did I mention that she loves roller coasters, she got that from me. :)

*Murphy's Laws on Computers*

As soon as you delete a worthless file, you'll need it.
Installing a new program will always mess up at least one old one.
You can't win them all, but you sure can lose them all.
The likelihood of a hard disk crash is in direct proportion to the value of the material that hasn't been backed up. There are only two kinds of computer users: Those whose hard disks have crashed, and those whose hard disks haven't crashed - yet. Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it. If you fiddle with something long enough, you'll break it.





No comments: