Saturday, March 31, 2007


Today I am sitting here listening to the rain fall, the day that God has made for all of us. Yes, I do believe that anyone who is alive God made this day for us. It got me to thinking deep thoughts and this is what I came up with today.



The Penny Remember this every time you pass that little penny in the parking lot. I always thought that it was for Good Luck, but I love this version better:
I found a penny today
Just laying on the ground.
But it's not just a penny,
This little coin I've found.
Found pennies come from heaven,
That's what my Grandpa told me.
He said Angels toss them down.
Oh, how I loved that story.
He said when an Angel misses you,
They toss a penny down.
Sometimes just to cheer you up,
To make a smile out of your frown.
So, don't pass by that penny,
When you're feeling blue.
It may be a penny from heaven,
That an Angel's tossed to you.
So now pass this on to the people who you care about -
I just did.
An Angel is now watching over you.
Have A Great Day!
"Don't let your worries get the best of you, remember, Moses started out as a basket case"

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Leave the rest to God.....

1 comment:

Lee said...

....and I'll probably end up as a basket case, if I'm not already one! ;)

It's trying its hardest to rain here at the moment...I wish it would try harder and pour down...for a couple of days, at least! I love rain.

Have a great weekend, Sandra. :)