Monday, March 12, 2007

I am so excited and looking forward to the "Pig Races". The reason I am so excited is we are all getting together to celebrate Wino's birthday and pass out the t-shirts to the winners. Which by the way did I mention that I won a t-shirt. :) I am really looking forward to seeing all my friends who I chat with online at some very popular blog sites. So here I am just babbling about nothing and trying to make a point to how much I have enjoyed reading and getting to know the diverse group of people that blog. There is Lee who lives in Australia, which is beautiful, and some day maybe I will make it there. Then there is Wino he is the budding author. I will say he is a great writer. Then there is Janine, she is such a sweet lady, but she is a woman who knows how to survive. Peg, now I can absolutely relate to Peg because she was one of the first of the group that became my friend. During a time in my life when I needed to enlarge my circle of friends she was the one. I will never forget Peg for the wonderful things that she has done for my self esteem. Well, that is my babbling for the day and I will end by saying go out and do something wonderful for this is the day that God gave you.

3 comments:

Neocon said...

Sandy! I didn't even know you had a blog! Thanks for the sweet comments. Your friendship is a blessing in my life.

Sandra said...

I didn't know I had a blog either :) till I started playing around with things and there it was but it was really started for me to have a journal/peace of mind. You are a blessing to me for being my friend.

Neocon said...

Nancy "8-Ball" Drew is here at my house and she wanted to say Hi and best of luck on your "blog!" She's glad you got to come over for her mini-house warming!